Issues with setting up local install

Not sure if this is the right area for this but I am trying to install a local InvenioRDM setup, when I get to the invenio-cli services setup step I am presented with “docker.errors.DockerException: Error while fetching server API version: request() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘chunked’” I wasn’t able to find anything about this online anywhere. Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of documentation for setting up the production version of InvenioRDM? I am currently following these steps: Build, setup & run - Turn-key research data management repository

For reference I am running this not as root and on a rhel 8 system with python 3.9.13 and docker 24.0.1

Hello,
you can join our Discord chat also for this kind of issues. From a quick search on the internet, the error looks like related to the your Docker installation in RHEL 8, see python - docker.errors.DockerException: Error while fetching server API version - Stack Overflow

Thank you! I was able to fix my issues, I had the wrong python version set so it installed all the wrong versions for dependencies.