Metadata Interest Group

Welcome! Glad to have you join us, and thanks for participating in the poll.

Sara

Hello! I’m interested in participating too. Thanks!

Hi Karolina, thanks for your interest in joining the group! I sent a calendar invite out to the InvenioRDM list-serv for our first meeting in two weeks. If you don’t see the email with the invite, please let me know and I will send you the invitation directly.

Sara

Hi Sara,

We (data-futures) would also like to be involved with this.

Best,
Dan

Thanks, Dan! I emailed you the invite.

Sara

Hi Sara,
I missed these messages unfortunately, I turned on tracking for this talk now.
Would it please be possible to send the invitation to Anne Gentil-Beccot, Tullio Basaglia and me as well (Paulina Baranowska)? I suppose the meeting is this week.
Thanks.

Hi Paulina,

Thanks for your message! The Metadata Interest Group’s first meeting is coming up this Monday, January 25. I’d be happy to send the invitation to you, Anne and Tullio, if you’d like to DM me the email addresses.

Thanks,
Sara

Thanks very much Sara

Got it - thanks, Paulina!

Hello Sara! I received the invitation for todays tele-con, but not for yesterday’s metadata group and I was not aware they are separate meetings. Could you send me the direct invitation for the next metadata group? thank you in advance !

Hello Karolina! I’m so sorry about that, apologies that I did not make it clearer. Since we go into fairly in-depth discussions in the Metadata Interest Group, we thought this group would work best as a separate entity from the Telecons. I’m getting ready to schedule the next meeting and have a Doodle Poll prepared: Doodle - Make meetings happen

Hope we see you at the next meeting!

Hi Sara! I seem to have missed the last couple of metadata group meetings…could you add me to the next one, if there is a calendar invitation or somewhere where meeting info is shared? Thank you!

Hi Alexandra! We have recently decided to combine the Metadata Interest Group meetings with the community telecons which are scheduled once/month, alternating with the project update telecon. I’ll message you with the invitation and other details.

Awesome, many thanks!

Hi Sara, I am interested in joining this group and discussions (Hawaii time-zone permitting). Thanks, Stasha

Hi Stasha,

Thanks so much for your interest in joining the Metadata Interest Group for InvenioRDM! We have combined the meeting for this group with the Community-focused telecon meeting, which occurs once a month on Tuesdays. The next meeting is scheduled for May 18. If you already have the connection information for those meetings (sent via the list-serv), then you are all set. If not, please let me know and I will send it via DM.

In addition, we’re expanding our focus a bit to include usability testing. If you are interested in sharing your feedback on either a local installation of InvenioRDM or on the sandbox instance, we’d be happy to include you in our testing efforts.

Thank you,
Sara