Summary of the October 15th InvenioRDM telecon
- Send a sqaure photo to Lars for the people section on new website.
- Register for project meeting, January 20-24: Register, Accomodation
- Review new website and send comments (check logos, text, etc for RDM).
- New website live: https://inveniosoftware.org
- FORCE2019 poster: https://doi.org/10.18131/g3-a4pk-je15
- Daily updates in chat https://gitter.im/inveniosoftware/InvenioRDM
- ALL: Feel free to send updates in the chatroom when you have worked on tasks relevant to InvenioRDM.
- Mailing list to Discourse forum migration:
- We plan to move the mailing list over to Discourse at the next telecon.
- Please see above link for an example of how we imagine the installation process to look like.
- Send comment via https://github.com/inveniosoftware/rfcs/pull/4
How do we make the telecon relevant to you?
- Every 14-days is good but short calls.
- Have a specific topic for every call.
- Demo stuff you are working on.
- A bit more technical details.
- On a monthly basis, include all the opportunities that you can participate in.
- Look for F2F opportunities
- How can we document the value proposition of InvenioRDM.
- Hear about tools and resources
- More discussion of feature timelines (what is the next development cycle going to look like)
- Keep a notation of who is going where.
Face to face opportunities:
- CHEP2019: Carlos
- RDA Helsinki: Data Futures (Peter), UHH (Iris Vogel):
- American Medical Association: Kristi
- Coalition for Network Information: Kristi / Tom
- Software registry workshop in Washington: Tom/Alex
Where is the best place to discuss small features?
October 29th (time change!)
- Ankara: 17:30
- Geneva: 15:30
- London: 14:30
- New York: 10:30
- Chicago: 09:30
- Los Angeles: 07:30